Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not sure if ppl and teachers will accept me after failing in exams?

i know its long but be patient read it n guide me i hav no 1 to turn to....hi im frm india and my family is strictly acadimian ; i failed in my second year of college ,but will resume my education this april 2010 .this is da mst unfortunate thing happened 2 me so far , im a gud student, intelligent. but due to my irresponsible behaviour ive managed to fail .im not denying my mistakes of ignoring my studies n getting to busy with frends but there r other reasons too one of da prime reason ws -i was in luv fr da frst tym ,my first real luve, n dis guy left me jilted with no specific reason sayin im not preety enf . i ws so hurt n stupid didnt study well fr exam n failed in 2 subjects during midterms .in 2nd yr we hav industrial trainig were we work fr 5 months during this period i had to take several leaves as i ws under depression of loosing my love then had residence issues & after few days my grand mom died i ws totally devastated but due to certain rituals n family engagements had to stay b2 stay back at home ....so my training counceler didt give me ne attendence though i had my training certificate and gave a complete attendence 2 this other guy who went fr work only lyk 12 days while i went fr 68 days ,she ws totally partial as he use 2 flirt with her n she is jst quite partial ....but then during my finals i ws so panicked to get gud marks i didnt plan my study properly n failed in 1 subject by 2 marks im so deprresed i ws supposed 2 p, it is legal 2 fail in 2 subjects n move ahead in year by reappearing fr exams as K.T but my counceller acted lyk a total ***** n failled me due to my attendence shortage .i dont knw how ill get normal . gettin through da course is not hard but since ive failed i don feel ne less dan a criminal .my entire family has high hopes on me i feel ive totally ruined my lyf. ... after joining da cl im scared i wont be da same confident me, im scared to death meetin new ppl nw .im home ryt nw with family hav gained 28 pnds in 4 months lookin my most ugly i might not land up a job during campus selection plus i guess all those teacher who lyked me must hav started 2 think im a stupid *** how do i win back every bodies confidence in me back im at my worst condition didnt take bath fr 2 weks nw my mom looks sad, even shes havin a bad tym at work plus all my frends seem to have forgotten me i use to be popular but nw im just a failure i totally hate my self........ i hate being stupid ,out of work ,no frends ,n lonely but now thats all im .it seems every 1 hates me now . later i hav 2 join cles with my juniors im scared they wont lyk me as im quite recluse these days im scared they'll all treat me lyk **** plz help me ............

No comments:

Post a Comment