Sunday, August 14, 2011

I don't understand guys!! Please help!!?

Theres this guy i like and he told me he likes me but he said he doens't want to go into a relationship and just b friends.Around my friend's birthday he came and i saw him staring at me and then he looked away immediately, but for some reason i held his arm and we looked at each other in the eye for more than 1 min. After he hints me about relationship questions and i asked him this time does he wana go out with me and he still said no he jsut want to be friends for now. During new years eve i talk to him again he told me he asked a girl to go to countdown with him and we had a lil argument about it and he said w/e i'll go to where the place ur gonna go and i said no what about the girl and hes like doesn' t matter..but at the end i gave up nd i told him to just be frds and he nvr replied but he tells my guy frd how i said its over and he said he thought it was over a long time and why im sitll goin at it.iunno y he even mentioned it to my guy frd.im rly confused does he even like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment