Monday, August 15, 2011

Boy troubles i need some advice/help?

Ok so i really like this guy. I saw him a lot cuz he is a wrestler and so is my brother so i went to matches and he was there but i kept my distance cuz he had a gf but he broke up with her a while back and so we texted like everyday and he asked me out and i accepted and we went to the movies and yea know hugged goodbye and he told me to text him and we texted a little and then i didnt text him for like 3 days and i asked him if we were good and he said yea and i asked him if he was like mad or something twice i guess and i think he got annoyed but he says he didnt so im like ok lets not get in a big fight and now he wont answer any of my text messages.I went to the wrestling banquet thing and he was there and we acted like total strangers:( I really wanna talk to him so that we can work this whole thing out cuz idk wat went wrong.I hardly ever get to c him cuz he is an 8th grader and i am a freshman but i see him at church sometimes when he is there so what should i do about this should i be very outgoing at church and flirty or send him a text saying how much i care about him and that i dont wanna loose wat we had idk im so lost and confused. any help will be much appreciated. Thx in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment