Saturday, August 13, 2011

I like this guy, but now there's this other girl in the picture, sorta? :S Help!?

Don't get too hung up on someone over the internet. You really gauge what a person is like until you know them in person. I've made this mistake, me and this guy met online, and just decided to email friends as we lived about 6 hours apart. We would email, text, talk on the phone and talk on webcam. Feelings started to develop over the months and he came down to visit. I thought he was great, He didn't feel the same about me. It was shattering but I learnt not to invest too much into online relationships. Face value is what counts. And this guy you like is refusing to make plans with you and asks you to ask him at the last minute - what the!? If he was interested he'd be trying to chase you for a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment