Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't know what to do?

My two best friends are sisters. One is a year than the other and two years older than me. I am the youngest out of the group. Both keep on hugging me and trying to get my attention. I had for the past few weeks now been asked to go on a date with Shelby (the younger one). Then her sister Ashely will take me out the next day. I like spending time with both of them, but I hate being in a tag a war game. It makes things all difficult. I don't even like either of them more than a friend. They don't know that. They keep on kissing me and flirting. I don't why, but I flirt back. I want to step out of there war and just hang out with the girl I love. I can't she saw me kissing Shelby and later Ashley. Cindy thinks I am a player now because of them. A lot of people do. I can't ditch them and I don't know what to tell them. Anyone have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment