Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Embarring question, please help?

This is my second period and it's really heavy. I fell asleep at about 12 last night with a clean pad on (cuz i was lying down it put it more to the back) And at 6, i woke up in a pool of blood. Literally. The blood was everywhere, it had gone my knickers, there was a mive patch of blood on my PJ's, and blood all over the bed sheets, on my hands, down my leg. I thought i'd been stabbed. I was so scared. I had a shower, dried off and put clean clothes on and two pads. I went back to sleep and had these horrible dreams about waking up covered in blood again, And when I woke up two hours later it was pretty bad. Now whenever I move it feels like i've wet myself. I feel sick thinking about it. I feel dirty. I'm scared to go to school incase i get a patch again. I'm scared:/ Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment