Monday, August 8, 2011

Budgeting how??

How do I budget money that I earn? See my mom has a buying too much problem. She takes my dad and my money for disabilty and spends it. I don't know how she spends that money so quick by the second week we are broke again. Then my braces bill is now 3 months to 4 months over due. She hasn't spent a cent of my money paying my bill or even trying to. I have a little over two hundred from working with my parents should I have to buy my clothes for school and pay my braces payment off too. I know when I do I will be broke and then it will get over due again for the second time and I won't be able to bale myself out this time. What should I do my dad is sick of it and really wants to take over the account and budget ourself we are going to open our own account up is that a good idea to conserve money? But she won't be able to even know about it it will be my dad and our secret only. I am only 16 what should I do. Should I get the money and transfer it to an account? My dad and I account?

No comments:

Post a Comment